Whether you are looking for a career change, or want to use your skills and experience in a role you have never considered before, we can help you reach your potential. We work with defendants in criminal courts, and respondents in family courts, who have communication difficulties.
Applicants will need a degree or be awaiting their grades and graduation. Relevant degree fields include speech and language therapy (SLT), psychology, nursing, law, criminology, or social work. Applications from other degrees will be considered based on experience and values shown in the application form.
Communicourt has strong values that guide our work and our colleagues.
Our offer includes:
- 6-9 month externally accredited training programme
- Guaranteed full-time job and salary increase after completion of competencies
- Opportunities for career progression
- Continuing professional education
- Values-based organisation
- External training opportunities e.g. Leadership Skills Development