We are looking for talented new or experienced graduates who want a meaningful career focused on values, continuous learning, and enabling fair access to justice for people with communication difficulties and differences.
Communicourt is leading the way in supporting people with communication difficulties in legal proceedings. Our Intermediary Development Programme is for graduates in speech and language therapy (SLT), psychology, nursing, law, criminology, or social work.
Our programme offers variety, career progression, and the opportunity to see how your work makes an impact on people’s lives every day.
- A 6-9 month training programme to achieve our NCFE-accredited qualification
- Competitive salary packages
- Extensive opportunities for career development and progression
- Two paid volunteering days each year
- Values-based working environment
- Great employee benefit package
- Opportunity for speech and language therapy graduates to complete the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy (RCSLT) competencies